Transcending Mind, Body and Spirit, Barbara offers Life and Relationship Coaching for your personal development and Spiritual Journey. She offers mentorship programs available from 6 to 18 months. All programs focus on personal issues regarding health, well-being, and spirituality; including sexuality and sensuality.
How Barbara is different:
- I use strategies that assist you in meeting your needs
- I express opinions that might seem unbelievable but all intentional
- I ask questions that may be out of your comfort zone
- I help you face fears you may not know you have
Please respect Barbara’s time when you are in session. Barbara’s Life Relationship Coaching, personal development, spiritual guidance and mentorship programs are designed to expand you in your life.
One email $25
Ask Barbara one brief but detailed question. She answers questions regarding health, wellness and Spiritual which includes sexuality and sensuality.
Pay BELOW using Pay Pal button. Once you make payment contact Barbara with your question and she will provide answer within 24-48 hrs.
Initial Eval with follow up weekly sessions 1 hr
Over the course of Barbara’s life many have reached out to her as a listening ear. Her inspiring and motivating words will guide you in your life journey when you choose her coaching sessions. Barbara has a Doctorate in Counseling and is a Certified Christian Coach with Dowell Institute of Theological Seminary (DITS) as well as a member of the American Institute of Holistic Health and Wellness. Barbara has been given Universal Truths from her Spiritual teacher, an indigenous Native American, for many years. His teachings have brought Barbara countless Spiritual Laws and Truths that will help men, women and couples in their relationships. She believes helping people deconstruct dis-empowering beliefs, embrace healthier beliefs, as well as creating and keeping new healthy behavioral patterns is key for change. She incorporates whole body wellness in her guidance, coaching and workshops.
INCLUDES: Daily, weekly and monthly goals
One on One weekly sessions: phone (USA ONLY) or Skype for 1 hr
For individuals and couples. In a couples session each person is guided individually before meeting together as a couple. This is where the rubber really meets the road! Daily inspirational texts, weekly emails, and weekly hour one on one sessions. Guidance is received on a daily basis! Barbara’s work includes all aspects of healing: mind, body, Spirit, soul. She can include (if you need the help) a workout and basic nutritional program to help you in your full development at NO extra cost!
WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP? ARE YOU A CANDIDATE for Barbara’s services?
- You need to be emotionally stable
- Be willing to invest time, effort and resources. It is a very active, engaged process.
- Mental and emotional effort is required
- This is not covered by insurance, and can require a fairly substantial commitment of resources
Including Barbara’s massage services, her book, Angel Works , provides you greater advantage for healing.
Information needed from you.
- What is the biggest obstacle you find troubling you?
- How long have you been dealing with it?
- If you have done anything to help yourself so far, if so, please be descriptive.
Subjects matters may cover
Past or Present Trauma
Relationship Issues – partner, children, work
Initial consult is used to gather information in order for Barbara to best serve you and is also in determining if she is the right fit for you.
6, 12, and 18 month programs
Subject matter includes but not limited to the following:
Sensuality Women’s Menses Self Pleasure Loving Self
Mindful Eating Exercise Meditation Communication Chakras
Learning how to massage partner
Why men crave women Spiritual Truths/Universal Law
- Subject matter from all workshops www.thespacebetweenthethorns.com will be taught
- Weekly 1 hr One on One sessions – phone, Skype, or face to face
- Weekly email – Three days after Skype/Phone/Face to Face session
- Daily quotes, mental, physical and spiritual exercises
- Exercise program
- Nutritional Program
One goal of the relationship is for the protégée to be empowered and guided without being pressed into the mentors image. It is best if the mentor has an ongoing relationship with their higher power, emotional transparency, and a sense of humor.