Barbara takes pride in customer satisfaction. For the comfort of her clients she offers her services in her home studio located in Houston, DE. She derives pleasure offering her clients a welcome feeling when they enter her space.
Barbara, owner of Spiritual and Emotional Healing allows thirty minutes between each client. When you purchase a one hour session you will receive a one hour session. In most spa settings you receive 50 minutes of service. The other 10 minutes is allotted to the therapist to change sheets, wash hands, and allow client to dress and undress for session. In a spa setting appointments are set on the hour every hour. As owner and CEO of Spiritual & Emotional Healing, Barbara has pride in her work in helping others.
Come with an open mind and heart. Be prepared to experience a spiritual awakening; healing for body, mind and soul.
Allow Barbara to utilize her hands the way they need to go for your special needs; psychologically, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
If you are open, anyone can experience universal energies. Once you experience the power of this energy the more your mind, body and Spirit will desire more.
Many of Barbara’s clients have described her as:
No matter our age, human beings are competing with their selves their entire life. Let’s help stop the self-criticism. In rebuilding our bodies and minds optimal health should be of utmost importance. It helps us become healthier in every way possible. As our bodies are becoming healthier on the inside we become healthier on the outside.
This leads to becoming happier with who we are and maybe even finding out whom we really are. As a result, being able to love ourselves and those around us more completely.
- Amateur Bodybuilding Competitions 2000-2001, 2003
- Beauty Competition 2003
- Nor Easter Boating Magazine-Swimsuit Model 2003
- Channel 22 Wilmington, De Station-Senior Fitness Show 2003
- Venus and Hawaiian Tropic Swimsuit Competitions 2004
- Elkton Arts Center-Model 2004
- Amateur Figure Competition 2005
- News Journal Paper-Health Section Interview published January 10th, 2006
- Author of Angel Works: Soaring From Abuse to Love Forgiveness and Enlightenment
- Several radio shows and appearances
- The Bean Infomercial for the west coast
- Picture of Barbara Anne Rose on TIMES SQUARE Billboard
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide
- Many more
- National Personal Training Institute 2001-2002
- PACE Instructed 2004
- AFPA Weekend Seminar 2006
- Current CPR Certified
- Academy of Massage and Bodywork Certified October 2008. Licensed March 2009
- Thai Massage Certified through Vedic Conservatory with Michael (Mukti) Buck
- Dowell Institute of Theological Seminary
- MINDS (Minds Inspired Holistic New Dynamics System)
Barbara has been involved in the health field for over 30 years including Aerobics Instructor, Nutritional Consultant, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapy Technician, Graham Senior Citizen Group Instructor, Health Educator for Worksite Health and the Director of Fitness for Greenhouse International.
Churches Barbara has worked with
- Christian Love Worship Center located in Philly as a guest speaker and fitness group/individual motivational speaker helping those with exercise and stretches.
- Guest Speaker on Nutrition for women’s night at Bethany Baptist Church, Lindenwold, NJ
Other Noteworthy Items
- Guest speaker at Dade Behring (now Siemens) at a health seminar.
- News Journal Health Fair
- Part-Time work at Ray of Hope Mission Center Intake Officer Port Deposit, Md
- Speaker at Conowingo Elementary School subject matter: Ray of Hope’s mission of helping those less fortunate.
- October 2010 Tantra Workshop-The Divine Woman
- Science of Mind Foundations Class
- Greenhouse Intl LLC Director of Fitness-Personal Trainer-Nutritional Consultant-Over saw all aspects of Bean East Coast Infomercial
- See Media page for other items of interest.
- Barbara supports Hope For Vets. Please see site http://www.hope4ptsdvets.org Kevin Taylor created it to help survivors of PTSD.
“Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you don’t care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” Colin PowelL